Apparently there’s something making the rounds on Facebook called “Mom Share”.
Moms interview their kids with a standard list of questions and post their answers.
Here’s Jen’s session w/Addyson (age 4 1/2):
1. What is something mom always says to you?
tell the truth
2. What makes mom happy
when i don’t tell a lie
3. What makes mom sad?
when i don’t obey
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
by tickling me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
uhh 20 years
7. How tall is your mom?
340 inches long
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play with me
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
play with boo (colston)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
because I am the greatest mom in the whole wide world
11. What is your mom really good at?
playing with me
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for a job?
take care of kids
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
ummm mashed potatoes
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
because when you give me special reward things
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
you would be me and I would be you
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
because I have blonde hair and you use to have blonde hair when you were little
19. How are you and your mom different?
because your hands are bigger, your hair is brown now, and we have different shirts
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because I am a nice sweet mommy and you tell me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
he is so funny
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?